Here’s what happens when you are not stealth-like when taking street photography shots…

Instead of capturing diners chatting over a scrumptious meal at a fancy restaurant with picture windows and white linen table cloths in a charming European-style city, you snap one woman looking at you inquisitively and a guy who looks like he might run out of the restaurant and beat you up. ย Kind of like the shot below. ย When it comes to taking photos, I’m learning that sometimes timing is everything!

1. LOL that’s awesome. At least you were brave enough to try … that’s more than most photographers. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.

• Thanks for your encouragement, Lindy! While it wasn’t the pic I was hoping for, it makes me laugh when I look at it, and I still love it. I will keep trying.

2. I love this photo, it would have been perfect if they didn’t gave you that look ! I love all the elements in that photo. The lettering on the window is nice, the chairs, the lightings, it’s a perfect composition !

3. Great attempt – Love the looks. Thanks for sharing!

4. LOL I’m always too scared of taking pictures of people because I’m afraid that will happen HAHAHA! Awww it’s ok, it’s still a nice picture haha ๐Ÿ˜›

5. Know what? Sometimes the “fails” are the most interesting to look at ๐Ÿ™‚
    I like it.
    But then again, I like everything you do, “mistake” or perfection ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks for the encouragement. I’m glad I took a shot at this pic, and I like that it makes me laugh when I compare what was in my head to what I actually captured.

6. I think it’s funny …….. and lucky for you, the gentleman did not chase you