Between Canada Day on Monday and America’s birthday today, several of the bloggers I follow shared amazing shots of fireworks as well as tips and tricks about how to capture the amazing colored lights in the sky at night.  While I’m totally in awe of shots like this and this, I don’t own a tripod and am not sure I possess the skills (yet) to photograph fireworks. So my photo of the day today is something very different:  the red, white, and blue dipped strawberries I made for dessert.

1. OMG, those look absolutely delicious!!!! Much better than fireworks LOL 🙂

2. Thanks for the pingback. I love the strawberries! I might have to try that next year. 🙂

3. Thanks for the pingback, and those are a fantastic idea for a dessert for the 4th! And I’m sure you could photograph fireworks. You just need a tripod, and they do most of the work. 🙂

4. Oh my gosh those look amazing!! lol Hope you had a great holiday 🙂

• Thanks, Wanna Be! My sister, brother-in-law, and two nieces were here, so it was great! Hope your holiday was great, too!

5. Pretty photo, and what a great idea – yum!!

6. Thank you for stopping by my blog and subscribing. I enjoyed browsing through your blog, and look forward to sharing more with you.
    Hope to see you back soon!
    Bella

7. How creative is that?! Nice job! I think I’ll have to poach that idea for my next theme party 🙂

8. I love this photo, it’s so cheerful and colourful !

About Shutterbug Sage

While everyone can benefit from travel, not everyone is in a position to travel the world for a living. EverydayWanderer.com is a blog for people with wanderlust AND a real life.

Food, Holidays, Photography