August 29, 2012

Paris: Mixed Messages

Some background on this post:

1. I love the pedestrian crossing signs in France.  They are so cute and different than the ones in the US.
  2. I’ve recently learned how to cut out images, create a transparent background, and combine images in Photoshop.
  3. So, look at what I can now create in my spare time!

And in other news, check out those gorgeous, weathered shutters in the background.

1. It’s a useful technique 😉

• I also used it to feed a gargoyle a turkey sandwich as a joke for a co-worker. So, yeah, I guess you’re right! 🙂

2. Great job!

• Thanks so much! I’m still learning a ton — both with photography and Photoshop — so I really appreciate the encouragement!

3. LOL. That’s great.

4. Did Paris make you even more creative and extra clever?

5. ^ definitely not to me, I got lost when we visited Paris.

6. Photoshop is fun! I took an online class last year, learned the basics, and then got too busy to use it. Keep practicing.

• Thanks for the encouragement! I will keep practicing! It’s hard to find the time for a class, but identifying one thing at a time that I want to do and then finding out how is helping me progress. Slowly, but surely!

7. Wow you did a great job! That’s really fun looking combining them together 😀 So clever

City, Photography, Travel