These are the last shots from our 17 mile scenic drive from Monterey to Carmel.  The ocean is simply gorgeous, and I miss it so much already back here in landlocked Somewhere-in-the-Middle-of-the-USA.  What do you think? Do you have a favorite below?

Drive 1_edited-1

Ocean Photo #1.  I find the west coast to be much more rugged and raw than other coastlines in the US, like Miami.  Colorful wildflowers line the rocky edges which meet the sea.

Drive 2 copy

Ocean Photo #2.  The view from the Cypress Point Lookout is supposed to be one of the most photographed scenes of Pebble Beach.

Drive 3_edited-1

Ocean Photo #3.  Love.  Simply love.

1. Can’t decide – I love all three of them 🙂

2. Like Cindy I can’t decide!

3. They’re all beautiful but I like how you were able to capture the stop action of the wave. You can see all the little spray drops.

• Thank you! It took quite a few attempts to get that shot that I wanted to share as my best “wave in action” shot.

4. All 3 are wonderful captures! My favorite is 2.

5. They are all good. I’ve driven and cycled that route a couple of times. It’s very photogenic. Seeing these shots makes me want to go back soon 🙂

6. Love the first one with the flowers 🙂

7. Hmmm it’s either the first or third one. Love how you captured the wave in the last one 🙂

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

About Shutterbug Sage

While everyone can benefit from travel, not everyone is in a position to travel the world for a living. EverydayWanderer.com is a blog for people with wanderlust AND a real life.

Nature, One Thing, Three Ways, Photography, Travel, Water