As the sun started setting on our trail walk, and our tour of the mysterious gnome homes drew to a close, we encountered this cozy home where the elfin inhabitants appeared to be preparing to sip a nice cuppa tea by candlelight.
- Crowds Drawn to Small Door in a Tree at SF’s Golden Gate Park
- Mystery Gnome Homes Appear Along Trail in Kansas
You Might Also Enjoy:
- One Thing, Three Ways: Gnome Home with a Purple Door
- Gnome Home with a Red Door
- One Thing, Three Ways: Gnome Tree House
- One Thing, Three Ways: Gnome Home with a Yellow Door